Friday 20 April 2007

Reviews 4 You

Hello and Welcome to the latest spin off from Dunlewey Muses www.dunleweymuses.blogspot.com

Dunlewey Muses began life as a class blog which due to lack of computer skills within the group morphed into my own blog on literary life in Belfast and beyond. Over the several months of blogging I had reviewed several books but always felt there was room for more. This blog will review web sites, books, magazines in fact anything that I feel relevant. If you wish to have anything reviewed contact me at mrd56@hotmail.co.uk. All suggestions, provided constructive, will be gratefully received.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea go it alone.... update regularly... Keep people interested enough to come back and you will make a great blogger....X

Annie

Muse1 said...

Thank you very much for the comment , I appreciate it.